Thursday, August 22, 2013

What have you got in you today?

As my readers have noticed, my writing output can be highly variable.  Some days I'm +3000 words, some days, there's nothing in there.  There's a complex equation that involves mindfulness divided by lack of sleep, times angst, and stress, plus or minus my commitment level and self-esteem status.  I haven't outgrown my princess stage.  I would love to sit down and be productive each and every time, but that is not my reality.  As such, I need to be realistic about my timing for Starweaver's Dawn.  I was homing to complete the manuscript by the end of August, but that is not going to be realistic.  I'm  adjusting the deadline to something I hope will be achievable with my current life and work commitments.  I am going to commit to writing every day though.  So, there is hope.  September.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe by putting deadlines on it you are stifling yourself, Either way, its been awhile since any updates and I appreciate it as I am looking forward to reading Starweavers Dawn

    ReplyDelete