The White Ex-Pat

Since the natural inclination of any rational person is to engage in a tad bit of escapism when confronted by a truly terrible situation (And lest I fail to be perfectly clear, I checked with my therapist, a minor fugue state is an appropriate response to the Trump administration.) - I've invented a new drink.

I call it the White Ex-Pat.

Ingredients:

3 oz. fresh white organic 2% milk from a local dairy.
1 oz. authentic Canadian maple syrup. (from Costco if you are just dreaming of being an ex-pat).
UP TO 3 oz. of AMERICAN (dammit!) craft vodka.  I suggest Titos.

Shake vigorusly over ice and serve up in a crystal martini glass to reinforce your liberal elitism.

Guaranteed to make you dream of living in a rational country with an attractive popular leader and fulfills my arbitrary rules about not combining caffeine and alcohol.   Dedicated to Larry Gifford.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in LA

The writer/publisher/promoters dilemma

At least a black swan can get me going.